Paradise for Paws offer a free “Meet and Greet” visit with you and your pet(s) at no charge, usually around 30 minutes. Meet and Greets are offered because each pet is different this way your pets become comfortable with us. It also allows you to tell us their routines. We will tell you about our company, procedures, policies and what services we have to offer. You, in turn, tell us what your needs will be during our visits. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Mid‐day and Pet Sitting Visits
• 15‐20 minute dog visit to let your dog(s) go outside to do their business. This visit can be scheduled “mid‐day” or bedtime “potty break”. It is a great relief for those pets who are home all day, while you are working long hours, or a supplemental visit to be added onto your regular
visit. Visit is $17 per visit and we do not feed during this visit additional pet $3.
• 25‐30 minute dog/cat visit includes: walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm, etc. $20 per visit additional pet $3.
• 45 Minute dog/cat visit is necessary if you have multiple pets. (More than 4) This will allow us to take care of the basics for all of the pets and leave enough time for extra TLC. This visit is necessary if you have multiple pets and/or pets that need special care and/or have special needs. Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $28 per visit and additional pet is $3.00.
• 1 Hour dog/cat visit is great if you have multiple pets (more than 4) who have special needs and/or want some “extra time” and TLC to extend longer than a standard 30 minute visit. (Limited Availability for this visit.) Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $35 per visit additional pet $3.
• Overnight at Owner’s House Includes: A walk at bed time and morning care with feeding, fresh water, clean litter box and walk. This is a 9 hour minimum visit from approximately 9pm/10pm ‐ 7am/8am. Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $60 per night. Additional pet $3.
• Transportation Service: This is a Pet Pick up and/or Drop off $10.00 for picking up or dropping off, to and/or from your home. This service is available if within 7 miles of our Lake Worth location (33467). If outside the area, charges ranges from $15.00 and up.
• Additional pet $3 each.
• Administer medications ‐ Oral medications, Eye Drops $5 per day
• Administer medications ‐ Subcutaneous Fluids, Injections, Blood Glucose Check with other Service ‐ Must be prescribed by a veterinarian. $7
• Administer Medications ‐ Subcutaneous Fluids, Injections, Blood Glucose Check, Oral Medications, Eye Drops, Ear Drops with Out Other Services $20
• Trash/Recycle Bins/Water Plants ‐ Extra Service Fee‐This service is available for the assigned pet sitter to take out your trash on garbage pick‐up day, bring your recycle bins to curbside on recycle days and/or water your plants for only $5 per visit, all items listed inclusive. Please be specific on scheduling as to which days these services are needed.
• This service will be added per visit to gain admittance through your gate without a residence clicker or instant code access. This will cover the pet sitter’s time to wait in line at the gate with non-residents, show identification, guard to call homeowner for clearance to enter, etc. On busy days, this can take up to 10 minutes waiting in line behind other guests. $5
• Equine/Farm Check‐in Visit (30 Minutes) ‐ Check on horse(s) and farm animals, feed and check water. This does include cleaning stall(s) $25.00, additional horse $10.00 each.
• Equine/Farm Overnight ‐ included our arrival around 9‐10 pm to check on horse(s) before bedtime and drop hay if needed. It also includes early morning care includes feeding, water, turn out, and clean stall(s) $ 65.00 per night extra horse $20.00.
Sleep Over at Paradise for Paws (Boarding) & Doggie Daycare
• Sleep Over at Paradise for Paws (Boarding) ‐ includes feeding, playing and walks. Food is not provided (please bring food and additional food in case you are delayed for unforeseen reasons). $40.00 per night an each additional pet is $20.00 per night. Pick up between 9am‐Noon. Early drop off service for Sleep over/Boarding between 6-9 am is additional $5.00 for each pet. Late pick up between noon and 6pm is an additional $20 and each additional pet is $15.00. After 6pm till 10pm is $25.00 additional pets is $20.00.
• Doggy Day Care hours are 8:00am to 8:00 pm. $25.00 per day per pet. We do offer early/late pick up times at an additional charge of $5.00 per pet.
• *ALL PET(S) must be up‐to‐date on vaccines and Pet(s) must be on flea and tick prevention*. .
• Pick up or drop off between Noon and 3:00pm MUST be pre-approved.
• Dog Bath ‐ under 25 lbs. Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $20
• Dog Bath ‐ 26 lbs. ‐ 50 lbs. ‐ Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $25
• Dog Bath ‐ 51 lbs. and over ‐ Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $30
• Dog Bath ‐ under 25 lbs. ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $25
• Dog Bath ‐ 26 lbs. ‐ 50 lbs. ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $35
• Dog Bath ‐ 51 lbs. and over ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $45
For the purpose of this document, the terms Client, Owner, Pet Owner, and Customer are synonymous with the person contracting services for one or more domestic animals.
All new clients must provide payment up front before services are rendered.
Deposit: 50% is required when reservation are confirmed check must be sent within 24hrs, to Marilyn Bouza 7613 Edisto Dr. Lake Worth, Fl. 33467. The balance will be due on 1st visit or at key pick up (which will be 24 to 72 hours before service). Reservations will be forfeited if check is not received within 5 working days unless special arrangements are agreed upon by both parties in writing. There will be a $50.00 service charge for each returned check.
Holiday Surcharges: $10.00 per day A nonrefundable surcharge is applied per day to any midday walk or pet sitting services scheduled during holiday times. Holidays for 2016. Jan1., Feb. 1215, March 1827, May 2730, July 14, Sept 25, Oct. 710, Nov. 2327, Dec. 2326, Dec. 31 and Jan 1 2017.
Without prior notice you will be charged entire amount of contract.
Midday dog walks and Pet Taxi cancellations must be received by 5 pm the business day prior to scheduled services otherwise full fees apply. Pet Sitting, Overnight and Horse Care 48 hour notice needed, otherwise you lose your 50% deposit payment. All Holiday Cancellations needs 72 hours prior in advance or you will lose your 50% deposit payment. Reservations are made to plan sitter availability to clients. Therefore, clients returning home early will be required to pay for the reserved amount of visits scheduled on the contract (even with advance notice as sitter had planned availability for clients). Clients will not have to pay for scheduled special services not preformed such a medical administration. Rearranging dates must be submitted as a request and give us 24 hrs. to respond.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. works hard to follow your written directions as precisely as possible, but cannot be responsible if the results are not favorable. Please place all indoor plants together on a waterproof surface in plain sight, we are not responsible for water damaged areas or missed plants. Paradise for Paws, Inc. is not responsible for damages to the home beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to leaks, electrical problems, and acts of nature. In these situations the company will attempt to contact the customer regarding the emergency before making a subjective decision on dealing with the problem. All repairs and related fees (including special services emergency service time and coordination fees) will be paid by the client, or fully reimbursed to Paradise for Paws, Inc. within 7 days.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. will not responsible for any damage to property of the client or other unless such damage is caused by the negligent act of the Pet Sitter. Paradise for Paws, Inc. Agrees to remain fully insured through PSA or a comparable entity, including optional Special Property Endorsement (protects against theft, breakage, etc. as caused by an employee) or bonding. Paradise for Paws, Inc. accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to a client’s home, or if the home is not properly secured. All other individuals that visit the home will leave a log of their visit. Paradise for Paws, Inc. is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract. Pet Owner agrees to secure home prior to leaving the premises. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit. While keys are in the possession of a Pet Sitter, they will be either on the Sitter’s physical person, or be properly stored an undisclosed location under lock and key. We require you to leave us 2 copies of your house key.
Pet Owner must have legal rights to place the animals in the care of the Pet Sitter, Kennels, and
Veterinary Clinic. The pet sitter cannot service a home with “Visiting” pets or animals that do not belong to the resident of the service site without separate sets of agreements forms, including legal considerations agreements, accepted and signed by each rightful owner(s). Pet Owner is responsible for pet proofing house and yard, and the security fences/gates/latches. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will not be responsible for the safety of any pets and will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. is authorized to seek any emergency veterinarian assistance needed during visits, at the cost of the client, from any veterinarian as chosen by the sitter. However, the company is not responsible for the health/wellbeing of the animal. Pet owner is responsible for supplying the necessary, safe equipment/supplies needed for care of their pet(s), including but not limited to a sturdy, well fit harness (halter, collar, etc.) for walks or in case of emergencies, firmly affixed vaccination tags, lead rope or leash, pooperscooper, litter boxes, food, cleaning supplies, medicines, pet food and cat litter.
Pet Owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and a damage resulting from an injury to a Pet Sitter, or other persons, by the Pet. Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Paradise for Paws, Inc. in the event of a claim by any person injured by the Pet.
It is suggested that arrangements be made with someone to evacuate your pets in case of a disaster or weather related events or crises. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will definitely try to see to your pets safety/care should such event occur, but cannot guarantee it.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his /her sole discretion determines that Owner’s pet poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people, or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, the Owner authorizes the pet to be placed in a kennel or previously arranged locale), with all charges (including but not limited to transportation, kenneling, tranquilizing, treating, accessing and liability) to be the responsibility of the Owner.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. agrees to provide services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against the company and its employee’s, except those arising from negligence. Claims of negligence that involve a hired Independent Contractor, hired by Paradise for Paws, Inc. Will be the responsibility of the independent Contractor and the company they represent. All hired Independent Contractors are required to carry liability insurance with optional coverage or bonding through a reputable company.
Clients agree to notify Paradise for Paws, Inc. of any concerns within 24 hours or return. This agreement is valid from the date your deposit is received and reservation is confirmed, and replaces any prior Legal Considerations agreements. Client agrees to any future Paradise for Paws, Inc. terms changes relayed verbally to the client, mailed or emailed in writing to the client.
It is understood if the pet sitter due to illness or has an emergency can’t service you, we might have to change the pet sitter assigned to your home or pet. We will make every effort to contact you and let you know of any changes regarding the pet sitter. We will provided you with the same service per the contract. We promise you this will be one of our trustworthy pet sitter under out insurance and bonding.
If owner allows other party/s to pick up pet/s we will not be responsible for pet/s after they leave our care.
The owner states that he/she has read this agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts it’s terms and conditions once clients makes reservation.
Note about tipping: If you were provided with great service, it is appropriate to tip your dog walker a pet sitter 10% of the total bill. This is a suggested guide only and not required. You may include the additional amount in your check we will pass it on to your sitter with your compliments.