Paradise for Paws offer a free “Meet and Greet” visit with you and your pet(s) at no charge, usually around 30 minutes. Meet and Greets are offered because each pet is different this way your pets become comfortable with us. It also allows you to tell us their routines. We will tell you about our company, procedures, policies and what services we have to offer. You, in turn, tell us what your needs will be during our visits. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Mid‐day and Pet Sitting Visits
• 15‐20 minute dog visit to let your dog(s) go outside to do their business. This visit can be scheduled “mid‐day” or bedtime “potty break”. It is a great relief for those pets who are home all day, while you are working long hours, or a supplemental visit to be added onto your regular
visit. Visit is $17 per visit and we do not feed during this visit additional pet $3.
• 25‐30 minute dog/cat visit includes: walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm, etc. $20 per visit additional pet $3.
• 45 Minute dog/cat visit is necessary if you have multiple pets. (More than 4) This will allow us to take care of the basics for all of the pets and leave enough time for extra TLC. This visit is necessary if you have multiple pets and/or pets that need special care and/or have special needs. Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $28 per visit and additional pet is $3.00.
• 1 Hour dog/cat visit is great if you have multiple pets (more than 4) who have special needs and/or want some “extra time” and TLC to extend longer than a standard 30 minute visit. (Limited Availability for this visit.) Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $35 per visit additional pet $3.
• Overnight at Owner’s House Includes: A walk at bed time and morning care with feeding, fresh water, clean litter box and walk. This is a 9 hour minimum visit from approximately 9pm/10pm ‐ 7am/8am. Walking, playtime, feeding, fresh water, clean litter box, checking the mail, turn on/off lights in am & pm $60 per night. Additional pet $3.
• Transportation Service: This is a Pet Pick up and/or Drop off $10.00 for picking up or dropping off, to and/or from your home. This service is available if within 7 miles of our Lake Worth location (33467). If outside the area, charges ranges from $15.00 and up.
• Additional pet $3 each.
• Administer medications ‐ Oral medications, Eye Drops $5 per day
• Administer medications ‐ Subcutaneous Fluids, Injections, Blood Glucose Check with other Service ‐ Must be prescribed by a veterinarian. $7
• Administer Medications ‐ Subcutaneous Fluids, Injections, Blood Glucose Check, Oral Medications, Eye Drops, Ear Drops with Out Other Services $20
• Trash/Recycle Bins/Water Plants ‐ Extra Service Fee‐This service is available for the assigned pet sitter to take out your trash on garbage pick‐up day, bring your recycle bins to curbside on recycle days and/or water your plants for only $5 per visit, all items listed inclusive. Please be specific on scheduling as to which days these services are needed.
• This service will be added per day to gain admittance through your gate without a residence clicker or instant code access. This will cover the pet sitter’s time to wait in line at the gate with non-residents, show identification, guard to call homeowner for clearance to enter, etc. On busy days, this can take up to 10 minutes waiting in line behind other guests. $5
• Dog Bath ‐ under 25 lbs. Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $20
• Dog Bath ‐ 26 lbs. ‐ 50 lbs. ‐ Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $25
• Dog Bath ‐ 51 lbs. and over ‐ Short Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $30
• Dog Bath ‐ under 25 lbs. ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $25
• Dog Bath ‐ 26 lbs. ‐ 50 lbs. ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $35
• Dog Bath ‐ 51 lbs. and over ‐ Long Haired Dog ‐ Service includes shampoo bath with nail trim, ear cleaning, brush and blow dry. $45
• Equine/Farm Check‐in Visit (30 Minutes) ‐ Check on horse(s) and farm animals, feed and check water. This does include cleaning stall(s) $25.00, additional horse $10.00 each.
• Equine/Farm Overnight ‐ included our arrival around 9‐10 pm to check on horse(s) before bedtime and drop hay if needed. It also includes early morning care includes feeding, water, turn out, and clean stall(s) $ 65.00 per night extra horse $20.00.
Payments, Deposits and Cancellations
For the purpose of this document, the terms Client, Owner, Pet Owner, and Customer are synonymous with the person contracting services for one or more domestic animals.
All clients must provide payment up front before services are rendered.
Can be made via check to Marilyn Bouza 7613 Edisto Dr. Lake Worth, Fl. 33467, or via on system Time to Pet. There will be a $50.00 service charge for each returned check.
Deposit and cancelations for midday visits:
Mid-day walks for a last min. request there will be a $5.00 surcharge as we have to rearrange schedules to fit you in. Year round Mid-day walks schedules MUST be submitted by Sunday at noon and paid by 5pm on that day, if you need to cancel or re arrange this must be by 5pm day before services is render so you are not charge for the walks. During Holidays there is a Holidays surcharge of $10 which is non-refundable per day to any midday walk scheduled during holiday times. Our year round Midday clients pay the surcharge for the day of your walk not the entire holiday times, this is only for our year round clients.
Deposits for Pet Sitting, Overnight and Horse Care:
A 50% deposit within 72 hrs. is needed to confirm and hold your reservation. All reservations will be canceled if 50% payment is not received within 5 days unless special arrangements are agreed upon by both parties in writing, if you must cancel please do within 72 hour and will credit your account pass 72 hrs. you will lose your 50% deposit payment. Once you are confirmed for Holiday services and you need to cancel you will forfeit the entire 50% deposit payment. Balance due on 1st visit or when we pick up the keys (which will be 24hrs to 72hrs before services. Reservations are made to plan sitter availability to clients, therefore, clients returning home early will be required to pay for the reserved amount of visits scheduled on the contract (even with advance notice as sitter has planned availability for clients). Clients will not have to pay for scheduled special services not preformed such a medical administration.
Rearranging dates after a reservation is confirmed:
Must be submitted a request and give us 24 hrs. to respond, for Holidays it‘s 72 hrs. in advance and only for rearranging days or times if you decide to change dates for a non-holiday days after you are confirmed you will lose your deposit and considered a cancellation. Remember space is limited and if you are holding a spot and cancel at the last min. there might be another client that missed out as your spot. We are trying to serve as many clients during holidays and yet have time to celebrate with our families too.
Surcharges: $10.00 per day- Holidays for 2019. Jan 1 Jan. 21, Feb. 14, Feb. 18, March 18-25th, April 20-21, May 11-12, May 25-27, June 15-16, July 3-5, Aug.31-Sept 1-2, Oct. 14, Nov. 27-30, Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31 and Jan 1 2020
During hurricane season if your pet is in our care we need to have your instructions where you will like for us to take your pet or who will be taking your pet. You will need to make prior arrangements before you leave and inform us. For the safety of your pet and our employees we will not be providing services after Warning are issue for the area. Once the storm is over and we have an all clear from the officials we will try to provide services as we can depending on damages to our area. Will credit you for next time for the day or visit not used.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. works hard to follow your written directions as precisely as possible, but cannot be responsible if the results are not favorable. Please place all indoor plants together on a waterproof surface in plain sight, as your pet sitter is not responsible for water damaged areas or missed plants. Paradise for Paws, Inc. is not responsible for damages to the home beyond the control of the Pet Sitter. This includes, but is not limited to leaks, electrical problems, and acts of nature. In these situations the company will attempt to contact the customer and then the emergency contact before making a subjective decision on dealing with the problem. All repairs and related fees (including special services emergency service time and coordination fees) will be paid by the client, or fully reimbursed to Paradise for Paws, Inc. within 7 days.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. will not responsible for any damage to property of the client or other unless such damage is caused by the negligent act of the Pet Sitter. Paradise for Paws, Inc. Agrees to remain fully insured through PSA or a comparable entity, including optional Special Property Endorsement (protects against theft, breakage, etc. as caused by an employee) or bonding. Paradise for Paws, Inc. accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to a client’s home, or if the home is not properly secured. All other individuals that visit the home will leave a log of their visit. Paradise for Paws, Inc. is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract. Pet Owner agrees to secure home prior to leaving the premises. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit. While keys are in the possession of a Pet Sitter, they will be either on the Sitter’s physical person, or be properly stored an undisclosed location under lock and key. We require you to leave us 2 copies of your house key.
Pet Owner must have legal rights to place the animals in the care of the Pet Sitter, Kennels, and Veterinary Clinic. The pet sitter cannot service a home with “Visiting” pets or animals that do not belong to the resident of the service site without separate sets of agreements forms, including legal considerations agreements, accepted and signed by each rightful owner(s). Pet Owner is responsible for pet-proofing house and yard, and the security fences/gates/latches. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will not be responsible for the safety of any pets and will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. is authorized to seek any emergency veterinarian assistance needed during visits, at the cost of the client, from any veterinarian as chosen by the sitter. However, the company is not responsible for the health/well-being of the animal. Pet owner is responsible for supplying the necessary, safe equipment/supplies needed for care of their pet(s), including but not limited to a sturdy, well fit harness (halter, collar, etc.) for walks or in case of emergencies, firmly affixed vaccination tags, lead rope or leash, pooper-scooper, litter boxes, food, cleaning supplies, medicines, pet food and cat litter.
Pet Owner will be responsible for all medical expenses and a damage resulting from an injury to a Pet Sitter, or other persons, by the Pet. Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Paradise for Paws, Inc. in the event of a claim by any person injured by the Pet.
It is suggested that arrangements be made with someone to evacuate your pets in case of a disaster or weather related events or crises. Paradise for Paws, Inc. will definitely try to see to your pets safety/care should such event occur, but cannot guarantee it.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his /her sole discretion determines that Owner’s pet poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people, or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, the Owner authorizes the pet to be placed in a kennel or previously arranged locale), with all charges (including but not limited to transportation, kenneling, tranquilizing, treating, accessing and liability) to be the responsibility of the Owner.
Paradise for Paws, Inc. agrees to provide services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against the company and its employee’s, except those arising from negligence. Claims of negligence that involve a hired Independent Contractor, hired by Paradise for Paws, Inc. Will be the responsibility of the independent Contractor and the company they represent. All hired Independent Contractors are required to carry liability insurance with optional coverage or bonding through a reputable company.
Clients agree to notify Paradise for Paws, Inc. of any concerns within 24 hours or return. This agreement is valid from the date signed, and replaces any prior Legal Considerations agreements. Client agrees to any future Paradise for Paws, Inc. terms changes relayed verbally to the client, mailed or emailed in writing to the client.
The owner states that he/she has read this agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts it’s terms and conditions.
Client Name: _____________________________ Date: _________________________